12/21/10

I was emotionally drained today, and I hate being such an emotional over some of conversations which is related to one of my seemingly-unreachable dream. But I've got lucky enough to have a train's album as accompanion with me right now. Setting up the volume high so my cousin wouldn't know that I was actually crying.

Oh gosh. I've said too much.

Uhm, anyway, do you guys already know about the first winter solstice lunar eclipse in 456 years? I ignored this news when it spread on tumblr, but Shannon's reminded me about this event. Make sure to stay awake because it'll reach the peak viewing time in the States is 3:17 am EST and 12:17 am PST. I am not sure that I'm able to see it, because the only problem I have is that I live in Indonesia where winter doesn't exist. Well, let's make some wish here.

No comments:

Post a Comment