12/29/10

Wow. I know that 2010 will be ended in two days, but I still can't believe that it'll end this fast. I mean, I still remember everything when 2010 just begun, like when I watched E!News, Giuliana and Ryan cheered on how wonderful it felt to start a new year on 2010 and some people yelled, "Welcome twenty-ten!!", some stuffs like that. Yes, I still remember the things.

So, It's gonna be 2011, right? I really hope that I can be a much better person next year. I'm gonna be in college next year (wish me luck, Insya Allah) and I am actually really looking forward for it. I just have to struggle really hard to pass the entrance exam in which college I want to go to. Being independence and be an open-minded person will be one of my personalities that I expect to be more developed next year, because I am the last daughter in my family and I am a very shy in person, so yeah, hopefully I can really make it.

Well, happy new year! 

source: papa jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment